A whole lot of nothing… is what happened at our house yesterday!! We slept in yesterday morning because of our rough night with Addison, just to get up and bum around the house all day. I love to have those days every now and then. Dan, Addie, and I all took a nap on the couch in the afternoon and last night we watched the new Harry Potter. Or should I say watched what we could of the new Harry Potter, because Addie felt the need to talk through the whole movie…lol!!! It was the cutest thing!! She’s starting to act like her Grandpa Ron (who does the same thing)!!!! This morning we woke up to NO POWER!! GRRRR… But it is back on now and all is good. Was a little frantic for awhile because I hadn’t pumped yet, but about an hour later it came back on. THANK GOD!!!
Today we have Dan’s cousin Spencer’s wedding to go to in Waverly. It should be a lot of fun! Although I am not too thrilled to take Addie out in this frigid cold weather!
Hope everyone has a great day and stays warm!! Here is a picture of Addie to end the blog….

No comments:
Post a Comment