Friday, April 2, 2010

Six Month Well Baby Check...

Addison had her well baby check up this morning. She weighed in at 18lbs. 4oz. and was 27 inches long (71 percentile). Only 4 more pounds or 2 more inches and she will outgrow her carrier! Time to get the big carseat out of the box!!

The doctor said that she was in great health. She continued to say how great she acted and how healthy she was during the appt. Nothing can make a mother happier! We spoke about eating plain baby food now and eating three times per day. We came home and ate our squash and she adjusted just fine with no cereal mixed.

We also addressed Addison's dry skin. We are going to have to give baths minimally and put Aquaphilic on after her baths and before bed. Hopefully this helps! Other than that not too much else to report. She did great with her shot and only cried for about 10 sec. until I picked her up. As soon as I picked her up she was smiling and talking to the nurse! We have not given any Tylenol these past two appts. because she seems to do just fine as you can see...

Addison has started a new noise with her lips! It's so cute!! She also dances when she does it which makes it even funnier...lol!


For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. John 3:16

1 comment:

  1. I was just posting a comment when SOMEONE texted me and said I would be in trouble if I didn"t ! This made me laugh and Grandpa look confused. He didn't think that noise was coming from our little Addie bug !

    ReplyDelete