Wednesday, June 23, 2010

can it be...

Can it possibly be that our little Addie threw her first temper tantrum today?!  She is only eight months old!

It all started this morning.  She has been having a cow lately when we change her morning diaper.  Why?  I have absolutely no idea!  It can't be any fun to sit in a stinky, dirty, ten pound diaper you have been in all night.  This morning was no different, except...not only did she not want her diaper changed, she didn't want to get dressed either!  So, I took her off her changing table and tried dressing her on the floor.  She began crying and screaming and then threw herself onto the floor, kicking her feet!  I couldn't believe my eyes.  My little girl throwing her first tantrum.  My normally perfect-acting little girl throwing a tantrum!!  AHHHHH!

So, I did what I would have told any of my client's I work with...I just walked away and ignored her.  She stopped immediately and we were dressed!  Oh the joys of mommyhood!

I thought this shirt fit the occasion perfectly...
Never Crabby! (Well...maybe sometimes!) LOL!!

No comments:

Post a Comment