Addie's nine month pictures are here! I wrote about how hard it was for Nichole and I to get a smile out of this little stinker. We did just about everything other than run around the block naked to get this girl to smile. Just wasn't her day I guess. But as you can see, even though Addie was one of the most stubborn children that day, Nichole actually was able to create her magic and get us some amazing pictures yet again! Be sure to check out Nichole Priebe's blog (which has a link to her website) in my blog list!
So here they are!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
That Nichole is SO sneaky. I didn't even know she was snapping this picture. I did not dress nor do my hair for pictures that day! Guess I got my 'get out the house quick mommy look' goin' on!
Thank you Nichole for putting up with our little un-smiley child! Praying that her one year pictures go a little more smoothly!
Simply adorable!
ReplyDeleteI love that 'sneaky' picture of the two of you!
~C.L.
Nichole wasn't able to get her to smile , but she certainly captured her look. It always amazes me that Nichole can capture all of her "looks" from her little smirk , to her squint, to her "I'm up to something" look ! Love them and already have mine picked out. Just have to decide on color or black & white.
ReplyDeleteGrandma D
Just had to tell you that I LOVE the blog and sweet little Addie too!!
ReplyDelete(As always, Nichole is the BEST!!!)
Brittney =)