Happy Valentines Day...as best shared by our little Addison!
To celebrate Valentines day we worked really hard on our Valentines to take to day care. Addie had her first use of scissors and did a great job!
Here are a few of the finished products with the silly straws. If you remember, we used these ladybugs for Addie's 1st birthday. I had several pieces that I cut out left over, so we put them together. This time with hearts!
We also made valentine cupcakes. Addie loved putting sprinkles on them!
Oh, then mommy got her Valentine present. Addie actually noticed them before I did. Mainly because there was a balloon attached for her as well. She was more than thrilled with the balloon, and when I handed it to her she said, "This is the best balloon EVER!"
Addie working on Daddy's valentine card.
and Addie's Valentine gift...
She says she "loves" him!
So much to be thankful for this Valentines Day! I feel so LOVED!
No comments:
Post a Comment