Saturday, May 12, 2012

Daddy's lil" helper...

Addie loves to go out and help Dan with anything on the farm.  He often is milking cows with Addie on his shoulders (I really need to snap a picture of this).  Last weekend Addie woke up from her nap and was just in her undies.  I took her pants off because she had stuff all over her shorts (imagine that in a toddler).  She came out of her room and sat with me for a few minutes then disappeared.  When she walked back to me, this is what I saw...

She walked in and said, "Okay, I'm ready to go and help Daddy!"  I couldn't help but laugh.  How cute is this?  She didn't feel that there was anything wrong with this.  Apparently all you need is boots to go out in the barn.  Pants are just an option!!

One of my favorite pics.  I love these two!!

No comments:

Post a Comment