This is pretty much our week, wrapped up in pictures! I have my phone with me all the time, so I am always taking pictures. The other nice part, is that they automatically get backed up online! It's worry free and a great way for this momma to take all the pictures she wants!
Miss Lainey loves her bumbo seat. The funny part is attempting to get her out without her legs getting stuck and picking up the whole seat!
Emma and Addie...
This photo comes with a funny story... Maybe we have been to a few too many garage sales, maybe she is learning tricks from her Grandpa and Grandma G. I don't know, but today Addie set up her own little store. She was selling her sister's toys! lol!!
Lainey in her jumperoo...she seems to enjoy it for short periods of time!
Addie, Max, and Grandpa playing baseball. Grandpa was trying to teach her how to catch with a glove!
Uncle Max and Lainey in a deep conversation...
Sleeping babe.
Addie painting momma's nails!
This cutie fell asleep watching a movie. I looked at her and couldn't believe just how fast she has grown up.
This girl is always full of smiles. She is such a happy babe!
Daddy and Addie having a water fight!
Lainey having a conversation with her duck.
Neck kisses from daddy!
Feeling refreshed after a bath!
Detective Addie.
Can't believe how tall this girl is getting!



















No comments:
Post a Comment