On Saturday night Addie and I went to my friend, Katie's house for a little play date with Shaynah. Shaynah is about three years old, so a little older than Addie, but they still had fun together! At supper time we brought down the little table for the girls to eat on and Shaynah sat their chairs right next to each other to eat! So cute!
They also thought it was the coolest thing that they had about the same sippy cups! Surprisingly they didn't get them mixed up! Every time one would take a drink, the other would have to take one as well!
Waiting for supper...
Addie had a great time and so did mommy! Hopefully we will go back soon! Winter is really starting to get long for us. I try to find things for us to do so Addie is not bored at home, but living in rural Iowa makes things a little harder! On Saturday Addie will be 16 months old! So I will post about all the milestones she has accomplished at a whoppin' 16 months!
No comments:
Post a Comment