Friday, May 20, 2011

Tractor Ride...

Yesterday, Addie and I both took our very first BIG tractor ride!  We have both ridden in our smaller tractor, but this was our first time in one that made for those big farmers!  The technology in these things is unreal.  Addie liked watching the computer and listening to all the beeping noises!

We got a few pictures on our trip, but Addie was pretty tired, so she seems very somber in most of them...


She found her own little seat, right on Uncle Jeff's cooler!

This was towards the end and she was getting really tired by then!  I love this picture because you can see the barn in the background!
We both had a lot of fun, and Addie took an extra long nap when we were done!!  I am SO grateful that we are able to raise our children on a farm!  It's so wonderful to know that they will get to have experiences that many kiddos don't get until they are 25 years old (like me)!!

No comments:

Post a Comment