Memorial Day weekend... The start to summer and hopefully warmer weather!
This weekend we took a little camping trip and spent Monday at home. Addie did great while camping and actually slept better there than she does at home! I think spending the entire day outside helped her sleep better! It was a pretty nice weekend, but Sunday it rained most of the morning. We left Sunday to head to my cousins graduation party, where Addie was grumpy and tired!
Here are some pictures from our camping trip...
snack time!
riding on the wagon...
on Grandpa's shoulders...
Sitting around the campfire. She did pretty well, but we had a hard time keeping her away from it!
Good morning crazy hair!
She did SO well going on the potty while we were at the camper!
The view in our backseat when we got home...
Beautiful girl!
At Nathan's graduation party.
Notice her dirty pants. She ran around like a crazy girl. Everyone kept giving her suckers and I think that she must have been on a sugar high!
On Monday we spent the day unpacking from the weekend, doing laundry, and of course playing outside! Here she is swinging with daddy...
I hope everyone enjoyed their weekend as much as we did. It sure was hard to back to work on Tuesday, especially since I started my long days!! I really have a new respect for parents that work all day, 5 days per week. I am barely making it, and I have only worked 2 full days! How do those parents have any energy when they get home?!! Anyway...it should get easier and those FOUR day weekends are going to be AWESOME!! :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment