Watchin' our corn pop up in rows...
First day of work went really well. On Sunday night Addie did not want to go to bed. She finally figured out that she can get out of her bed (DARN) and she gets up and knocks on her door because she can't open that yet! This morning she was up at 6:30am, so I sat her down to watch Barney while I was getting ready. The rough part began when it was time for momma to leave. Addie started crying when I left, yelling, "too, me" over and over (which means "me, too" -- she gets that phrase a little mixed up). I felt terrible leaving her like that, but Dan was able to calm her down quickly and he said she had a really good morning. She was VERY whiny when I got home, but she finally calmed down after her bath. It's going to take some time, but I think we will all adjust to this. Hope everyone has a wonderful night! I am off to bed early!!

No comments:
Post a Comment