Monday, February 15, 2010

Addie's Weekend with Mommy and Daddy!

An entire weekend spent together as a family...finally!! Dan only gets one weekend off a month and it was this weekend.  We were finally able to spend some great uninterrupted moments together and of course we took a lot of pictures!!
On Saturday morning we did a little shopping.  Addison needed diapers, so that was our excuse to get out.  Daddy hates shopping and will find any excuse not to go!! After that Daddy had a hunting meeting in Clermont. I guess spouses usually go, so Addison and I went with him and we enjoyed some TJ's pizza, which we haven't had since we were camping this summer (and I was big and pregnant). We couldn't see the camper because they do not clear the back for us to drive through, but I am sure there is a ton of snow surrounding it right now! The campground will finally open on April 15th...YAY!! We are counting down the days, but I am sure with Addison we will have to be fair weather campers this year.

On Sunday morning we went to church and had dinner with Dan's family after. Addie received a bunch of Valentine gifts from all of them!  Can you say SPOILED?? After we were done there we spent some time with my family at our house.  My little 6-year old brother Max came out for a while before my parents came.  Addison just loves it when he is here.  I will post some pictures I took of them in a later post! Sunday night Dan and I rented a movie and ordered pizza. It gets harder and harder to sit down and enjoy a movie with Addison.  During this one she decided to squeal through much of the movie, so needless to say the pause button was hit a lot!  Finally around 9pm she was in bed and we were able to enjoy the movie!!

We had such a great weekend together! Dan and I both talked about how lucky we are and just how beautiful life is with Addison included! Here are a few pictures that were taken this weekend.  When I say a few that is really what I mean!  I plugged my camera in to upload the pictures I took this weekend and there were 77!! Ridiculous...I know, but we want to capture every moment possible with our little girl!

Mommy, Daddy, and Addie spending time playing on the floor!
One of Addison's ways of showing affection is putting her forehead against yours.  It is the cutest thing EVER! She even does it to herself in the mirror!
Daddy and Addison playing on the floor. Can you tell she is about ready for bed??

This picture is actually from Friday night.  Addison and I cuddling on the couch.  She is trying to turn to see the television, which she finds very interesting! I don't have it on at all during the day when I am home, so she loves to watch it at night when daddy is home!

Here is a picture of us after church on Sunday.  Addison was really not in the mood to take any pictures!

Addie and Momma on the couch.  She loves to touch my face...and I love it when she does it! She usually does it when she is facing me.  She looks into my eyes and just starts feeling around like she is learning my face.  Sometimes you have to watch out though because she will try to poke my eyes!

Daddy being a goofball when I told him that he needed to smile a little better!

Daddy giving Addie a zerbert (really not sure how to spell that)!!

Everyone have a FABULOUS day!!

1 comment: