Thursday, February 11, 2010

A New Blogging Home

Welcome to our new blogging home! I am so excited to be using blog spot...as you can see it is a lot more FUN!!

I am so happy that blogging as been so much fun for me and would like to thank everyone so much for following us through our life with Addison!! We had almost 800 views in the two short months that I have been doing our blog...WOW!! So welcome to our new home and I hope that you enjoy reading about us here as well! You can still go to our old home and read past posts that I have put up!

I am trying new things out on the blog so I had to put up a picture of Addison so that I could figure out how to put them on the blog! This is a picture of her in her room hugging her comfort bear from one of my good friends! Isn't she so CUTE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment