Saturday, November 27, 2010

Happy Birthday Daddy!!

As you may notice, most of our blog posts tend to be about our little Addison.  I very often forget to write about what makes our family whole...DADDY!!  It's daddy's 25th birthday today (he has officially caught up with mommy today!) and daddy being daddy, just expected a "normal" day.  BUT mommy being mommy, wanted to make daddy's day special.

I don't thank him enough for what he does for us each and every day.  I have never met a harder working man to provide for his family and even when he is so tired he can barely keep his eyes open from working all day, he still makes time for his family.  And we love him so much for that!  We could not ask for a better husband or daddy!  I truly feel so blessed to have married such a wonderful man!

Today we had Thanksgiving with my family.  One thing that stinks about Dan's birthday being so close to Thanksgiving...he usually has to share!  So we lit up a bunch of candles, and Addie took him his cheese cake and pumpkin bar!  Two of Daddy's favorites!  Addie really liked the candles.



HAPPY BIRTHDAY DADDY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment