After church I took Addie home to nap while my wonderful hubby had to finish up chores before we left for dinner. We went out for dinner at Applebee's with the entire family. There were 12 of us to be exact! Addie had a blast with Uncle Max (as usual) and ate her little heart away!
We spent the majority of the remaining day at home. We went over to my mom and dad's house while Dan was milking. Nice and relaxing, the way I like it! I did nothing around the house, which means I will have to make up for it tomorrow! Especially since I have turned the house upside down looking for Addison's Aqua-doodle marker...story for another post!
So the rest of the night will be spent snuggling on the couch with my wonderful hubby! He got me my new ottoman for my birthday! It even lifts for more storage...LOVE it!! I also got some clothes, a couple new scarves, and the arrangement from my mother-in-law (pictured below)!
Addie and mommy....
I love this little crock and used to have a plant in it. Well, first of all...I am not good with plants. Second....Addie tries to eat them! Or she used to anyway. So I thought that these twig lights with some other filler would look great in my crock! I put my mother-in-law up to it, because she is great at that stuff. It turned out wonderful!!
Well, another year passed right before my eyes! Before I know it, I'll be a half of a century!!!! I also wanted to take the time to thank all of my family and friend who have made my 25th so special! Love you all!!
No comments:
Post a Comment