Sunday, September 25, 2011

Cupcake party #2!!

Addie's second cupcake party took place on Saturday!  I think she may come to expect a cupcake party every weekend since we have done so much celebrating!  Addie had present opening and candle blowing down this weekend.  We all had a wonderful time and Addie received more than enough to play with the next year!

Addie helped momma blow up balloons!!

The girl loves her balloons.

Her first gift of the evening was her fishy, named Goldfish.  Addie insisted on this original name!

Addie's cupcakes....

Addie's birthday cake...after some licking!  I should have gotten a picture before I put the cake in front of her.  I worked for nearly a half-hour decorating this cake (as Dan made fun of me) and the reaction from Addie was priceless!  She LOVED it and wanted to eat it then, but we held her off!

Dad lighting the cake!  Exciting stuff!!

blowing out the candles!

We celebrated Max's birthday with the family as well.  He turned 8 on Thursday!!

Rapunzel!  All the way from Hawaii!! Thanks Aunt Debbie and Uncle Bill!

Addie's tag reader.  I am excited to try it, but I didn't read the box where it stated that it needed batteries!  oops!

The gift from Uncle Steve...and probably the highlight of Addie's night.  Once this came in the house, she wasn't coming out!  

So we proceeded to open the rest of her presents in it!

New Rapunzel undies!!

Dad had to try out the new fun!


What a fabulous day with the family!!  Thank you to everyone who helped us celebrate 2 years old!  We are so blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment