Sunday, September 18, 2011

NO MORE DIAPERS and a few random pics...

It has been over a week since Addie has worn diapers! (minus night time)  I think we will tackle night-time when she has had time to master day-time.  She has only had one accident, and that was at the beginning of the week, so I think we are doing great!  I will have to admit that this is a stage I will NOT miss! 

I haven't been the best with pictures this week, but here is a few random ones to share...

We put Addie down for a nap one day, and this is usually the time that I pick up her toys.  Only for her to start all over when she gets up.  On this day...this is what I found!  She lines up her babies so she can feed them!  She will be a great mama one day --- a very long time from now.

This is her favorite spot to hang out on the couch.  

Such a goof!

We had the first birthday party for Addie this weekend.  A post to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment