Bye, bye, old clothes...
Hello new clothes!!
While going though the clothes I found so many cute things! As you can see in the picture below, I am a huge fan of little babies wearing jeans. I think I may have bought a few too many pair, but it will be fun anyway! I also found her two little swim suits that I got her at Old Navy last year on clearance. They were like $2 each! She has a one-piece and a two-piece. I remember when I bought them and got them out to show Dan...he really didn't think that our daughter should be wearing a two-piece suite already...lol! I can't wait until she tries to sneak out of the house with a really short skirt on!!
So the work in all of this was getting everything washed and put away. An all-day job! There are still more to wash and put away, but it will get done sometime today. It's always hard with new clothes because I don't want them to bleed!
So here are some pictures showing the near-end result. Like I said, I still have more washing, folding, and putting-away to do! I thought I would put these on here to show you just how many clothes this little girl has. She definitely has way more than her mother! (I'm not sure if she beats me in the jean department though...I kind of like to buy jeans! Even though all of them are now too big for me and I have two pair out of 22 that fit me!!)
Here is her pant drawer. I really don't know how we could possibly fit any more clothes in here! Look at those cute little jeans!
Here is her drawer of onsies!
Pajama drawer.
(I left out her sock drawer, because there really wasn't any changes there!)
And finally her closet. I really could not fit the closet in one picture, but you get the idea! Dan really needs to get working on the second bar in her closet!!
And yes, I do keep her drawers and closet organized! I kind of NEED organization in my life...makes life much easier! I remember showing everyone Addison's new room and everyone would tell me that it will not always look so organized...well I think that I have proved them all wrong!
You may also ask where Addison was during all of this...well I had her play gym in her crib! I noticed that she really did not play with anything above her head, because she will not stay on her back! She loves to be on her tummy, so she kept herself entertained with other toys!
Holy Clothes!! What fun you will have dressing her! :) Glad I could help!
ReplyDeleteUgh! I hate changing out seasons & sizes. It is so time consuming.
ReplyDeleteLittle One has tons of cute outfits, for sure!
My email is jessicadh@yahoo.com, my birth stories are linked in that last post... I say go for the VBAC!