Friday, March 19, 2010

An Emotional Day

Yesterday we put our house up for sale.  A very emotional day for me.  We have decided to buy the family farm so we are moving back to where Dan and I began our married lives.  I am excited to move back to where our lives began, but not so thrilled to leave our first home and the home that we brought our first child home to.  I am also excited for Addison to be raised on the farm.  I think that she is going to love it!

So on yet another journey my family goes!  It is amazing how quickly your lives can change.  I can only pray that our house sells fairly quickly and all goes smoothly.  I really hate to move so I am going to need a lot of prayers to keep my sanity!  Packing, moving, and unpacking = no fun.  We will be doing some improvements on the new house before next winter so at least I have that to look forward to!  And of course decorating Addison's new room!!  So if anyone is available to help move...you are more than welcome to help...lol!!  Everyone have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment