Hello everyone! I would like to introduce you to my little "chubby feet," as my mommy likes to call them! I love to play with them and try to put them in my mouth! They are one of my favorite things to play with, especially when mommy or daddy neglect to make sure I have a toy around me at all times!
You can't beat my feet. They are always there when I need them...like toys that are always there for me to play with :)
It really doesn't matter whose feet I am playing with...I like feet! Especially when mommy wears these colorful socks! Don't worry, mommy had just changed her clothes after church and let me play with them...or that is what she told me anyway!
Mommy really likes my feet too! She is always tickling them and playing 'this little piggy' making me giggle...which then gives me the hiccups. I wish she would just let ME play with them!
These were my feet one night when mommy took off my socks to get me ready for bed! I had lots of little fuzzies in them from my socks! We have a picture of this because my mommy feels the need to document everything in my life, which includes fuzzy toes!
Here I am getting ready for bed last night. I was talking to Daddy and playing with my feet at the same time!
Well...thanks for letting me introduce my feet to you! I think I might just go and play with them now! Bye Bye!!
Love, Addison
haha! Love it!! Autumn has a new found appreciation for her feet as well! They are just the COOLEST things!!
ReplyDelete