Sunday, March 14, 2010

See you soon...

Last night we had a get-together at our house to say good-bye to my Aunt and Uncle as they journey to live in California.  We are very sad to see them go, but are very happy that they were here in Iowa for 6 years with us!  We have had so many great memories in these past 6 years and Dan and I are so happy that they were able to spend the time they have with Addison.  We will really miss you Bob and Shelly.  We love you!!  I think this will now be an excuse to take a family vacation to California in the next few years!

Here are some pictures from last night...

Addison and Max got to open a few late Christmas presents!  Addie loved tearing at the paper and watching Max open his!  Another toy that makes noise...thanks Aunt Bee!!

Playing on the floor with Addison!

 Great Aunt Shelly and Great Uncle Bob with Addison.

Good luck on your move to California Bob and Shelly.  We will miss you bunches!!  I hate goodbyes...so...we will see you soon!  We love you!

The Garbes'

No comments:

Post a Comment