Monday, March 8, 2010

Houdini?

Dan and I woke up this morning to find that Addison had gotten out of her Miracle Blanket!  We are thinking she really must be Houdini!  This thing is almost impossible to get out of, but our little Addie managed to do so.  If you follow our blog I posted a couple months back (on our previous blog) how she was getting out of her other swaddle blanket, so we purchased the Miracle Blanket thinking there was NO way she would be able to maneuver out of this one, but she did!  If you don't really know how these things work...just Google it and you will see.  Her arms are literally held down and she is wrapped around like three times with the blanket!  We just put her in a onesie because she is wrapped so tight that she sweats like crazy in the night. Can you tell we are just awed by this?

So here is the picture of our little Houdini this morning.  I think I am also going to have to take off her bumper pad now that she is moving like that!  She slept in until a little after 8am this morning...YAY!

1 comment:

  1. My goodness!! What time does she go down at night?? I think Autumn is already getting ready for cereal, she thinks 5 AM is a good time to get up recently, much to my demise!

    ReplyDelete