Addison is eight months old today! It is just so hard to believe just how fast eight months can go. Our lives have changed so much from month to month that even I have a hard time keeping up, and I am the one living in the middle of it! Addison has become SO active this past month that it is going to be hard to keep up with this little ball of energy! I am constantly having to watch her to make sure she is not getting herself into trouble! She is an explorer, learning new things each and every day. Learning how the world works around her. Would it not be amazing to find such little things in life so exciting!?
As I write this I am laying here in the camper bed with little Addison. She is softly snoring next to her mommy. Oh how I love to watch her sleep. I could just lay here forever and watch her! She is so beautiful and I really love it when she cracks a smile or says "mommy" in her sleep!
Tonight I am just thankful she is sleeping. Our last trip to the camper was not so good. She would not sleep! She is so used to her own little routine and being in her own home to go to sleep, that this out of routine - in a different bed thing just doesn't go well with her! We will pray that she sleeps for mommy and maybe I can get some cuddling in when she gets up in the morning!
I apologize for not having any pictures on here. We are spending tonight and most of the day tomorrow at the camper. I have access to the internet here, but forgot my camera cord to upload pictures! I know most of you would say that this is not camping, but it is MY style of camping. Internet, cable, and air conditioning included! Spoiled...I know!! I will be sure to post our pictures from the weekend later!
Goodnight!!
No comments:
Post a Comment