A few days ago, my brother Michael asked me if Addison's nose was orange. I thought it was just because she had just eaten and maybe we had missed some of the food on her nose. It wasn't until I was taking her pictures that I noticed in each and every one of them that her little nose was ORANGE!
So...here is our trouble. This little stinker will NOT eat anything but her orange veggies. When I try to feed her something else she takes one bite, makes a silly face, and then refuses to again open her mouth. She is no dumb cookie! I mix some green veggies with her orange and she will eat them, but when I try to mix any fruit with it she again turns her nose! AHHHHH!!!!! Always a battle!
So without further ado... I would like to introduce you to our orange-nosed little monster!
I had to put this picture on here too because she looks so silly...orange nose and all! And look you can see her two top teeth!!
Do you see it?? Please tell me you do so I don't think I am going crazy! Orange nose or not, she is still our beautiful Addison and we love her SO MUCH!!
Sarah, that is so funny that her nose is orange. I love her top teeth too. Miss you and love you guys. Shelly
ReplyDelete