Saturday, May 22, 2010

"Mommy"

It's moments like these that make being a MOMMY so wonderful!!

Addie has been getting up around 6am lately, now that the sun is shining in her window that early.  I don't mind it because she eats her bottle and goes back to bed until around 9:30am!  When she gets up we lay her in bed with me to have her bottle and she sleeps in our bed until she gets up for the day.  One of my favorite times of the day is waking up next to my little Addie and watching her sleep before I decide to crawl myself out of my nice warm bed.  This morning I was up around 7:30 watching her sleep and she began making noises like she was dreaming.  I continued to watch her and straight from her unconscious mouth came the word "mommy" -- yes mommy -- not mama -- mommy!  At that moment I was so proud of my little girl!  I now know she is capable of saying it, whether in was in her unconscious state or not.  Still a moment I will cherish forever!

No comments:

Post a Comment