There was so much to Addie's birthday party that I have decided to divide it into a couple of posts!
I first wanted to share the birthday treats we worked so hard at making! Addie's birthday theme was ladybugs, so I did my best to incorporate food that looked like ladybugs for the party!
Here is Addison's cake that I made. I am pretty darn proud, since it is the first cake I have ever decorated!
Here are the cupcakes. Didn't turn out as well as planned, but they were absolutely delicious!! We had filled cupcakes made with love by Grandma Dawn! It didn't help that I accidentally bought HOT cinnamon pull and peel for the antennas...oops!!
The idea from these actually came from a Fareway commercial! It is just a Ritz cracker on the bottom with a cheese spread, a grape tomato, black olive, and celery for the antennas! Easy-Peezie!
Yummy, yummy, food! We had so much that my kitchen was FULL! Although my kitchen is pretty small!
It then came time for Addie to eat her cake....
and blow out her candle!!
Check out her high chair that we decked out for her!!
Lets just say it didn't go so well! She hated her fingers getting dirty! And she cried until we cleaned her hands off! Such a girly-girl!
Well, I think that is it for the ladybug food! Stay tuned for more birthday posts!
No comments:
Post a Comment