Thursday, September 9, 2010

Four Years Ago...

On a day similar to today.  Just a little on the chilly side and a bit cloudy.  I married my best friend.  It was one of the happiest days of my life.  We were just beginning our journey together.  Today I sit here and think of just how blissful this journey has been for us.  Although, I would have to say that the greatest of these journeys has been becoming parents.  It has been such a joy to raise Addison together and Dan has become such a perfect daddy, the daddy I always dreamed he would become one day!

Dan, I am truly blessed to call you my husband each and every day.  Thank you for the life you provide for Addison and I, and for being such a wonderful person.  We love you so much.  Happy Anniversary!!

Thanks to Nichole Priebe who also shot our wedding and allows us to share great memories through her photos! 
She has honestly been with us since the beginning!

A special thanks to all of our family and friends.  Without your everyday support and love, we would not have made it to where we are today!  We love you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment