We continue planning and getting things ready for Addison's birthday party that is going to be at our new house. We have been working a lot outside on landscaping and little things inside. I still have some painting to finish up and windows to wash! We have invites to finish, tutus to make, shirts to design, and I think that the rest will have to be done last minute. I really want to stay ahead of the game!
Labor Day weekend is here and that is really what kicks off our busy, busy month! Today we did a little grocery shopping and went to the parade this evening. This weekend our plans consist of some family get-togethers, a date night with the handsome hubby, going to the fair, and the Chuckwagon races! It is going to be a fun weekend! Lets just pray that this weather warms up a little!
Here are some pictures from the parade this evening...
Yes, it was so cold that we had to dig out a hat for Addie to wear!
When we meet up with Amma and Appa they immediately snatch this little girl. They see her at least a few times per week, but still don't seem to get enough of Addie! She is SOOO spoiled! Oh, and notice her little pointer...
Enjoy your Labor Day weekend! Stay tuned for a post on our exciting weekend!
Oh, and how do you like the fall theme for the blog? It was cold today and I was in the fall mood! Got out all my fall stuff for the house too!
Oh, and how do you like the fall theme for the blog? It was cold today and I was in the fall mood! Got out all my fall stuff for the house too!
Love the Fall theme!!
ReplyDeleteMaybe we will see you at the Chuckwagon races!? :) Have a wonderful month!