Monday, December 6, 2010

Christmas Card Pictures...

The other night I was trying to get a good picture of Addison in front of the Christmas tree for our Christmas card.  We had such a great time, although it did take several clicks of the camera.  Mainly because she was being such a goof.  I would do something funny and her little eyes would squint in laughter and she would put her head down she was laughing so hard.  Then we got a little grumpy so mommy had to give her some snacks in between pictures!  BUT we did get a good one for the card!!  Mission accomplished!! 

So I had to share the many faces of our little Addison.  This isn't even half of the pictures we had to take!  I counted 34 pictures on the camera of Addie in front of the tree!  Here are a few of the favorite faces she made!  Although, the one that ended up on the card is not on the post...







She is such a goof!  Just like her daddy, really!  There is never a dull moment in this house! 

When daddy got in the house we took our family picture for the card!  I think we had a few turn out pretty well!  Now I just need to order them today!!



Have a great day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment