Thursday, December 2, 2010

'Tis the Season...

...for ordering your Christmas cards!!  Since Dan and I were married in 2006 we have sent out Christmas card to our family and friends all over the country.  It is that time of the year again to get them ordered and designed!  This year Shutterfly is offering a fabulous promotion to get 50 free photo cards!  All you have to do is promote their products in your blog post!  They have so many great products to offer so it makes this post pretty easy!  I love turning my pictures into something you can cherish each and every day!

Click HERE to go and check out all the Christmas photo cards Shutterfly has to offer.  They have so many great choices.  I am excited to come to a decision on what one our family is going to chose to send out this year!  After I finally pick out the design, I am for sure going to struggle with picking out the pictures to display from our year.  I think I have taken thousands of them, so it will take some time, but it is well worth it to have a wonderful Christmas card to send out!

Another product that I have been considering for some of our family is their calendars.  Would it not be awesome to have pictures from each month of Addie's life last year.  You can look at it every day and see just how much things can change in one year!  She grows up so fast!  To see the calendar selection that Shutterfly has to offer please click HERE!!

This year for Addison's birthday I ended up making our own invites, but next year, I am certainly going to order them from Shutterfly!!  Making our own ended up being more work than I had ever anticipated.  It was fun, but very time consuming.  How fun would it be to put her pictures on her invite and all you have to do is download a few pictures, put them on the card, and order.  Sounds like a MUCH easier process!!  To see all their birthday card selections click HERE!!

I am so excited to get our Christmas cards ordered for this year!  I MUST get my list ready.  It seems to grow each year, and what a blessing that is to have wonderful family and friends to send my Shutterfly Christmas card to!!

If you are a blogger and are interested in this promotion go to...
http://bit.ly/sfly2010

No comments:

Post a Comment