Friday, December 24, 2010

'Twas the Night Before Christmas...

...and all through the house, our family all scurries, just like a mouse.  

For on our way to church we go.  
To celebrate the birth of Christ Jesus, of whom we love so.


With family and friends we celebrate, 
looking forward to the Garbes family tradition that soon will await.


To open one special gift, to go to bed in.  
A new pair of pajamas, we opened with a grin :-)


In our new pair of pajamas we read books all night, 
and put out cookies for Santa's flight.


Awaiting Santa all comfy and snug, tucked into bed like a little bug.
I begin to fall asleep, when I hear mommy and daddy peep...

Merry Christmas, I love you, and goodnight.

_______________________
Hoping that everyone has a safe and happy holiday!  
Merry Christmas to all our family and friends!
Love, The Garbes'

No comments:

Post a Comment