The 4th of July is one of my favorite holidays! Mainly because it is nice outside and there is SO much that you can do with your kids! I mean, who doesn't love a good old parade and fireworks show? We had a busy weekend, but the weather was beautiful and Addison had a blast all weekend long!
Waving for candy at the parade...
Sitting with Daddy...
She was actually getting all excited about a balloon floating in the air. She kept saying, "I get it! I get it!!"
They always say the corn should be knee high by the 4th of July, so I thought we would see how much it grows in a month. As you can see it is much higher than knee high!!
Playing crazy golf...
Here is our new kitty, Izzy. As you can tell, Addie loves her kitty...maybe too much!
Sparklers!!! As you can tell, Addie was disgusted by the smoke!
Uncle Max...such a goofball!
On Saturday we had a birthday party for my cousin. Addie had a blast going through the sprinklers of the slip and slide, and jumping on the trampoline!!
Okay, I think I am caught up for the time being! I will post more pictures of all our new kitties soon!! Hope everyone had a wonderful holiday. Looking forward to a weekend at home getting things accomplished!
No comments:
Post a Comment