We have been having LOTS of fun this summer! Addie loves to do just about anything and has been keeping us very busy! We have had so much going on this past week, which I will share when I have more time. For now, let's enjoy some picture updates!!
On Saturday we took our annual trip to the water park with my family. This year Addison had a blast playing in the water! It was adorable watching her interact and play with other kiddos her age.
This was her reaction when I told her to look at the water slides, which she wanted to go down!!
crazy hair after her nap...
I will try to do another update SOON! It is a busy week for us. I have to work and then go to VBS at night. I am teaching Pre-K and Kindergarten and they are FULL of energy! To top off the week it is extremely HOT out! Heat indexes well over 100 degrees, hoping it will cool down for our family reunion this weekend!!
No comments:
Post a Comment