It felt wonderful to get everyone together at the Jone's family reunion on Saturday!! I don't think that we have been together as a big group like this since I was a little girl, and I remember having so much fun when we did. Every time we would gather, it would end up in a water fight. It was NO different on Saturday!! Everyone had a blast! Here are some pictures from the day...
My mom's siblings, mom, and grandma...
Great Grandma Jones is a blast!!
Addison with water balloons! She would end up throwing them on the ground!
Look who was one of the instigators...yep, DAN!
Eating a cookie with Great Uncle Bob. This was the first time she has met her Great Uncle.
The Cake Disaster...
This is what happens when you have an uncle that will give you anything you want, no matter what mom says!
She wanted a piece of cake she saw sitting on the table. Good ol' Uncle Mike just picked up the plate and let her eat of it!! I just shook my head. She had SO much sugar that day because everyone was giving her ANYTHING she wanted!
messy, messy...
No comments:
Post a Comment