Today was our last story hour for awhile. It was hard because Addie always has so much fun, but I am hoping that I can take a Friday off every now and then to take her! Since I hadn't really had any pictures of her at story hour, I decided to take the camera today...
doing puzzles...
The cookie song!! Addie's favorite thing to do in story hour! She loves going up to get her cookie!
Running back to mom with her cookie...
She loves to do the coloring pages!
Leaving the library with her book...
Addie only wanted to check out about 6 books! She loves her books. After story hour we went to the park with some of our friends that we made at story hour. We made last minute plans so that the kids could play together! I think we will be doing play dates during the winter! It will be so nice to be able to stay in touch! We met some wonderful people at story hour!!
reading her book on the way home...
Addie turned 22 months old today!!! I will post tomorrow about what she is up to these days!!

No comments:
Post a Comment