We had Addie's appointment today and it went extremely well. Addie was very well behaved the entire hour and a half we were there! She is on track with everything and ahead of the game with most!
She weighed in at 28 lbs (91 percentile) and was 33 inches (86 percentile). She has grown two inches and gained about three pounds in the last 3 months. She is definitely growing quickly!!
She had one shot today, and she DIDN'T EVEN CRY!! She was very content while they gave it to her and got up and started running around! I was so happy that I didn't have to see her in pain. It made my day!
We talked about Addie switching from whole milk to 1%, which is what we drink. Her doctor had no problem with that since she was growing so well. It will be nice to only have one gallon of milk in the fridge!
When we got home we went out and started cleaning up the yard a bit. Addie was all over the place, one minute she was on the deck and the next she was on top of the picnic table. I swear I only took my eyes off her for a few seconds as I was getting leaves out of the flowers! She absolutely loves it outside! When Dan got home she went out with him and rode around in the tractor, helping daddy with chores. She was in such a good mood when she came in, she really loved that time with daddy. I really loved that time to make lunch without Addie at my leg! I think we are going to try and make that a daily routine for Addie to go out with daddy!
Hope everyone has a great week! We are looking forward to some warmer weather and time outside!!
No comments:
Post a Comment