When I was on the phone with my Aunt Shelly I was telling her about how Addie managed to color a pretty picture ALL the way down the hall to her room! My "color ONLY at the table" plan failed! She took a chair, got the colors down as I was putting clothes away in her room. I didn't think anything of it when she brought the green crayon to me. About an hour later we were walking down the hall and that is when I noticed her lovely artwork! UGH! Thank goodness we hadn't painted the hall when we moved in and it is needing a fresh coat of pain anyway! So, I had to show Shelly the proof of our little color monster!!
We just recently got a new table with a bench and Addie really likes the bench. She is able to get up and down on her own and thinks she is just the biggest girl!
Reading in her room. She loves reading to us, and although most of the time we have no idea what she is saying, we love to listen to her!
Goofy girl...
Today we also had an eventful day! We took a trip for household improvements!! I ordered all the things for my new kitchen...YAY! We are keeping our existing cabinets, but the rest is getting re-done. I am so excited because I miss my wonderful kitchen in our old house! We also bought the paint for Addie's new room. We are re-decorating, painting the walls a nice color of pink, and painting the trim white. Time for the baby room to leave, because as much as I hate to admit it, we now have a toddler!
So, it was a fun day! It will be 3-4 weeks for my kitchen stuff to come in, so for now we will get started on Miss Addison's room! Hope everyone has a great weekend and spring break!! My parents leave for Honolulu on Monday and my brother left for California today...and here we are stuck in Iowa! Oh, well. At least we are going to have decent weather here too, and we get to take our little get-away next week! I can't wait! :)

No comments:
Post a Comment