Saturday, March 5, 2011

Some much needed family time...

We finally did it!  We booked a weekend away to spend some much needed family time together.  Dan has been so busy with the dairy farm and it is so hard to get away, but we are going to do it!  I am so thrilled to spend time with my family that is not interrupted by the farm.

Addie is all ready to go the the Grand Harbor Resort for a few days!  We are also going to visit the aquarium while we are there.  I think Addie is going to have a blast!  We tried on her suite tonight and it fits perfectly!  She loved the way it felt and didn't want to take it off!

1 comment:

  1. Love, Love the swimsuit! I bet you are gonna have to drag her out of the water but SO much FUN!

    ReplyDelete